This put up is relating to the most recent updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous few months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are among the current updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are among the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the fee of refusal and denial fee for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Normally, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the current updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days will depend on the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Price of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is among the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance fee is nearly 99 per cent. Nonetheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big enhance within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was nearly like a 30 per cent acceptance fee.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection fee of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nonetheless fee of denial has lowered considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous few weeks, there may be additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which can be 35 years and beneath. We additionally observed a pattern for single Nigerian males who are usually not married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their dad and mom or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males below 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this 12 months, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Fast PCR take a look at facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid take a look at carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other take a look at on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By way of Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nonetheless, you may journey to Dubai by Kenya Airways, However it’s important to be sure that the airline will probably be having a protracted layover. That is to present room for the immediate take a look at on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other current growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. Lots of of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE is just not presently renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. Many of the functions acquired rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has change into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you have got been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, nearly all of Nigerians dwelling in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it exhausting to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Doable Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some individuals have attributed it to the current prison actions by some Nigerians dwelling within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is presently in a federal jail in america of America. He’s presently dealing with a number of prison prices. Some individuals claimed among the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those current prison actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other current growth is a excessive enhance in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some individuals useless and others injured. These may be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some outstanding Nigerians have been tagged world sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this will likely one way or the other be linked to the current visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending concern between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This concern remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Scale back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This may occasionally even be an try to scale back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE looking for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: At all times make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Make sure that your profile doesn’t counsel you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t assist any type of prison exercise.
- You Could Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or dad and mom. It has change into a positive solution to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai normally blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a needed checklist or whose consumer has performed one thing prior to now. Making use of from such brokers could result in visa rejection. At all times make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the checklist of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the most effective time to journey to Dubai looking for jobs. You may additionally must droop visiting Dubai for now should you wouldn’t have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these current updates, You possibly can nonetheless apply in your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are presently being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nonetheless in case you are planning to journey, kindly comply with the above suggestions for the most effective methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.